Current Opening: Web Project Manager
Visionary Web is seeking a Web Project Manager to join our team. The Web Project Manager leads the internal development of client projects by analyzing requirements, developing project plans, assigning and checking team member tasks, and by liaising with the client’s web strategist (client manager). The Web Project Manager ensures that client projects are launched on time, are of high quality, and exceed client expectations.
- Manage multiple client projects at the same time
- Assist the client’s web strategist with scoping and estimating time and budgets
- Create and manage project plans, including tasks, milestones, task assignments, etc.
- Liaise with the client’s web strategist to define requirements, scope changes, and technical inquiries
- Manage testing of completed projects
- Lead weekly company-wide project management meeting
- Hold extra project meetings with project teams as needed
- Work with project team members to help them understand requirements and to help them overcome roadblocks
- Check the quality (technical and visual) of all completed tasks
- Ensure clear communication across the project team
- Maintain proper documentation for project
- Ensure project team members are properly documenting their billable time
- Enter and maintain project documentation in Visionary Web’s electronic project management system
- Continually improve Visionary Web’s project management processes
- Work with management team to continually improve Visionary Web’s services, processes, products, and customer experiences
- Manage outside contractors as needed to complete projects
- Must have an eye for design
- Must be able to translate technical requirements and convey them to project team members in a way that ensures they are able to complete their tasks
- Experience with project management of marketing and/or digital projects
- Ability to multitasks, including prioritizing and managing multiple projects at once
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be flexible and creative
- Proven time management skills
- Must be able to self-manage day-to-day work
- Web development (including coding and graphics) experience highly desirable
The position is a full-time hourly position.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, a resume, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
Visionary Web is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, or age. EOE M/F/V/D.